This weekend will be busy as well. We're going on an ITT trip in the morning and on Sunday are heading up to Tokyo. I hope to get something posted tonight, and if not then it won't be until Saturday night or Sunday.
Friday, December 12, 2008
I Haven't Forgotten
This weekend will be busy as well. We're going on an ITT trip in the morning and on Sunday are heading up to Tokyo. I hope to get something posted tonight, and if not then it won't be until Saturday night or Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I'll believe it when I see it.
Or Wednesday... :P
Ok girl...I'm having withdrawals here. Will you post something new? PALEEZE???
Or maybe Friday... ;)
We're all waiting!
Hello??? Anyone there???
RFLOL!!!!
I hope that you are enjoying your visit with your family! I really do enjoy your blog, and am looking forward to seeing your new posts when you can!
HEY!! Where's the beef? I mean...where's the pictures?
Newbie lurker here, looking for some pics! Hope your holidays are going great!
Maybe you meant "a week from Monday..." ;)
Did you move your blog and forget to tell everyone?
Post a Comment