Saturday, April 25, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Thanks to all of you who submitted ideas for the blog contest! There were 30 submissions in all. I had my work cut out for me trying to choose a favorite. I loved the idea about a recipe using Kit Kats, weirdest candy moment ever and the favorite Katie story, but ultimately, I think the one that's the most fair would be the haiku about Kit Kats. FurryBeaver (and what a name that is) you are the winner! Congratulations and thank you!

To celebrate Pass the Chopstick's one year anniversary in May I'll hold a contest for the haiku submissions, so start thinking and let the creative juices start flowing!


FurryBeaver, please complete the "Contact Katie" form with your mailing address. That'll come directly into my email and is only viewable by me.

I also promised a random drawing of my followers, and the person I pointed to on my monitor is....Candee in Holland. Candee, please do the same as above with the "Contact Katie" form.

If I don't hear from either of you in three days I'll choose someone else. If you fill out the form and don't hear back from me leave a comment in this post!

1 comments:

Furry Beaver said...

THANK YOU!!!

I never win ANYTHING!! I'm so happy!

Thanks again! I'll send you my address right away!