Sunday, November 15, 2009

Arigatou Gozaimasu

Thanks to all those who peak in once in a while, to my loyal readers who have been here since my first post and those who joined in along the way!

Pass the Chopsticks is getting more visits than ever before! There are 202 subscribers (email, feed fetcher, etc), 127 followers and I have a counter on the right margin and get the numbers emailed to me daily; here's what I got last night.



Visits

Total ............................ 31,110
Average per Day .............. 169
Average Visit Length .......... 2:17
This Week ...................... 1,181

Page Views
Total ............................ 51,259
Average per Day ............... 268
Average per Visit .............. 1.6

This Week ...................... 1,873


Sitemeter.com explains the difference between a page visit and page view.
When you are browsing a site, every time you follow a link to a new web page, it is treated as a single page view. Site Meter defines a visit as a series of page views by one person with no more than 30 minutes in between page views. If you click on a link to another site, and then come back to your site within 30 minutes, you are still on the same visit and Site Meter won't increment the counter. But Site Meter will increment the number of page views recorded for your current visit.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your adventures. My friend told me about your website and it makes me want to move to Japan one day. Kudos to you for making your experience there memorable for your children!