Friday, February 6, 2009

I Know, I Know

No excuses, I'm a firm believer, but I swear my computer's not working and I can't access my photos from the first half of January! My hard drive is fine and in tact so that's a good thing. The cooling fan crapped out and Bob took my laptop apart to replace it. After putting it all back together he missed a small cord that makes the monitor turn on. I could plug it into the TV to get it going, but the cord is so short that it's too annoying to deal with.

I've got lots of pictures to share...from a "Liquor Shop" vending machine, Sydney's 3rd birthday, Setsubun, Mt. Fuji from Hayama and lots more! Stay tuned...I've got a lot of catching up to do and I'd like to get it done within the next six days!!!

3 comments:

SabrinaT said...

Those vending machines are a trip!

Anonymous said...

tap, tap, tap....I'm waiting!!!!

Alisa said...

Hi Katie! :)
It was good to see you today!! :)
I hope to see some awesome blogs soon! I really do enjoy them! :)
TTYL!