Friday, February 13, 2009

Communication Blackout

And I have a really good excuse this time! Living in Japan is wonderful and we absolutely adore it here. As much as I'd love to see more of this country, we've decided to take advantage of living on this side of the world...

So in a couple of weeks look for pictures of us riding elephants in Thailand, scoping out the Singapore Zoo (we were there in Aug 2004 too), admiring the view from Victoria Peak in Hong Kong, walking through history in the Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam and lots more.

I've still got catching up to do, and here's a preview of that...

Setsubun...and the people are taking pictures of Keanna and Sydney.


















Mochi Pounding Festival


















Stay tuned! If I am able to get internet during our trip I'll upload pictures!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool that you get to take advantage of being where the military moved you! I hope you and your girls have a lot of fun. By the way, your girls are too adorable in their outfits! :)