Sunday, January 11, 2015

We're Back in Japan!

It's been a long time since I've posted...and there are a lot of things I didn't post after we left Japan for Dam Neck, VA. Looking back at the photos made me miss it too much and I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'll get around to it one of these days... After a little bit of time in Dam Neck, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Newport, RI and Monterey, CA we are back in Japan! We've been here a week and are happy to be back. Things are hectic and we're not in a house yet, but once things settle down I'll start posting again.

5 comments:

Megan Wade said...

Oh my goodness! I was JUST thinking about you. Wondering how all of our friends from Hawaii are now that I don't hear from them. Can't wait to read all of your new Japan updates :D

Katie said...

Aloha, Megan! We ended up back in Hawaii from 2010-2013 and I saw a few from HMW in the beginning. Your pregnant Brittany Spears costume at my house is still one of my all-time favorite costumes ever :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha Audrey JUST text me a picture of me in that costume today. We came to Alabama after HI, then Korea, now back in AL. Hoping maybe back to HI next! I miss it a lot.

Anonymous said...

You came back to Japan for a second time? Yokosuka? For how long?

Katie said...

Tokyo5 we should be here for two years and are in Yokosuka again.