Sunday, February 8, 2009

Best Vending Machine....Ever

Drove by this about two weeks ago on my way to Hayama...a small town about 20 minutes from where we live. Julie and I went to scope out the scenery and since she has jogged by this before she made sure I got to see it! She pulled over and I snapped this from inside the car.

In June I wrote about vending machines here...click here if you want to check it out.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's just a beautiful thing. :-)

Anonymous said...

Terri told me your blog. I love your point of view about Japanese culture. Looking forward to see the next update.

Yumi

Anonymous said...

I love the beer machines in Japan!
They're getting harder to find these days with all the convenience stores all over Japan.

David Jones said...

Japan's vending machines really are fascinating, especially how easily they fit into everyday life. This post shows how vending can work in different settings, and it made me curious about modern vending machine solutions available for businesses today.