Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blueberry Cheesecake Kit Kats, Strawberry Cheesecake Kit Kats & Pumpkin Kit Kats Too

I'll get to our trip to Nikko in my post tomorrow, but wanted to get a few things down before I forget about them! I had all intentions on writing about Nikko tonight, but got side-tracked as usual.
First, hi to Kim in Minnesota from Babycenter.com! She sent me a message last night and it was great to read her kind words. At dinner the other night Keanna colored a picture for Bob. She was so proud of it and insisted I take a picture of her holding it before we send it to him. Behind her is the tansu I bought a couple of weeks ago. I set it up as a side table because they were constantly picking their own seats and trying to climb on it. I saw it coming as I'm sure many of you did, so this settled it! I bought an obi that day and put it on there as a runner.

Second, we went into Zushi today on the train and walked around town, stopped in a few stores and of course were on the hunt for Kit Kats. Two new flavors came out yesterday and we found them!!! Blueberry cheesecake and strawberry cheesecake. Last week while on my way home from Jusco I stopped at 7-11 and bought pumpkin Kit Kats. I haven't tried the cheesecake flavors, but the pumpkin tasted good-sort of like nutmeg, and left a flavor of chocolate and sweet potatoes. I have photographed and posted a picture of every flavor I found, and to see them click on "Food and Drink" below. That'll take you to every post I've made in that category.
Julie found these little egg things a couple of weeks ago, and when I saw them in 7-11 yesterday I bought a bag. They're very light and dissolve in my mouth, but they're sweet and good at the same time. I don't know how to describe them, but they're light and the yellow powder on the outside sticks to everything!





While we were walking around in town we stopped at a grocery store. Free samples were set up at the end of a few isles, and when I saw this moment I couldn't resist snapping a picture. I have no idea what it is and Keanna didn't either, but she and Sydney ate it!

After we got home from Zushi Ginza, the girls wanted to play outside with the neighbors. A couple of other moms were out there with their computers, so I brought mine out too. Thank goodness for wireless internet! We exchanged hints and tips about watching tv shows online since many of them don't come on here, and when they do they're reruns. Each of us had a different website we preferred, so it was nice to find out some more options. So Michelle (left) and Jen (right), are we dorks or what?! And Michelle, 'shaka' right back at ya!

2 comments:

Shari said...

ooohhhhh all of these look good. I'd be more than willing to taste test them for you since you don't care for chocolate! ;-)

Kelipso said...

Ummmm PUMPKIN Kit Kats?!
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*
:D