Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Company from Connecticut

That's right, Nina and Ron, my parents, flew out from Connecticut to spend 12 days with us. We had a lot of fun with them and hopefully they enjoyed getting a small sample of what our life is like here in Japan.

Here are some pictures, and more can be seen here in my Shutterfly album. They range from a Christmas party on board the USS George Washington to walking around in town and seeing The Great Buddha (Daibatsu) and shopping, to eating out and having fun and laughing.

We went on an ITT trip too, and those pictures will be in my next entry.














The first video is my dad talking about ordering a coffee and the second is one of the highlights of the Christmas party in one of the hangars (of three) on the USS George Washington. As you'll see my father enjoyed the bubble wrap just as much (if not more) than the kids!
*

0 comments: