Sunday, June 7, 2009

Quench Your Thirst with Squid Ink Soda

That's right, squid ink soda. Last week Julie found this at a store in Kawasaki. She came over for dinner and we tried it together!

I thought it smelled and tasted just like
Bazooka Gum...remember the gum that came with the comic strip inside? It may have smelled and tasted like that, but it looked like dirty water.

Julie said this is called Ikasu Ramune and is made in Hokkaido, Japan's northern most island. Be sure to click on the picture to enlarge it...I love the label!

4 comments:

Andrew-Josiah said...

You are a brave woman! How are you, Katie! I miss our chats. I hope everything is going well!

Love,
Andrina

Judy said...

You are much braver than me! I love reading about all of the interesting things you find. You need to go on another little trip as I find those so informative. Thanks for your posts!!

Anthony said...

Where to buy?

Anthony said...

Where to buy?